I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
in middle school we had to do this ‘what i want to be when i grow up’ presentation and one girl in my class stood up and said that she wanted to be like her mum and my teacher literally sat there and said ‘no you dont’ and nobody understood why she said that until we reached high school and we found out that this girls mum is a porn actress
why did your teacher know about one of their students mothers being a porn actress
My cat’s first car ride out of her carrier
Jewelry for fidgeters. Love it.
This is necessary for someone like me, who silently destroys napkins and beer bottle labels with my nervous hands during the most casual of friendly conversations.
- everyone: are you okay
- everyone: you look tired
- everyone: you look upset
- everyone: you look confused
- everyone: are you sick
- me: IT'S MY FACE
rule number 1: You never ever tell someone to kill themselves
rule number 2: You never tell someone that they are fat
rule number 3: You never tell someone that they are thin
rule number 4: You never judge someone and point their flaws
rule number 5: If you don’t have anything nice to say just shut the hell up
I’m no professional artist, or scientist, and heck even saying I’m a professional teacher would be debatable after some of the answers my students put down on tests…. But I want students to seriously learn and be seriously scientifically literate! So I did my part and made some…
my family got me a vibrating toothbrush that i can most definitely use to masturbate and finally get off gdi but the only problem here is that it’s got mike wasowskis face on it and i don’t know if im ready for that level of commitment
i did it. i did it and i hate myself.